This presentation will focus on the way in which Christianity shaped much of theRoman art being produced circa 6th century A.D. It will also focus on the architecture of the time period, such as churches and the way they were built.
- Students will be able to identify different types of architecture
- Students will describe reasons for the creation of certain artworks
- Students will learn about different art mediums
Kids will make their own mosaic using construction paper.
This can be structured to any grade, but primarily tailored for 5th grade and onwards.
- Technology for us to present
- Colorful construction paper